Marketing & Communications Intern, 24 hrs a week
Solar Visuals is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Specialist (internship, 6 months) to support the business development of Solar Visuals. In this position you will be responsible for content creation for social media and the website and all marketing and PR activities concerning Solar Visuals. The ideal candidate will support business development and create communications strategies around Solar Visuals as an innovative product, a brand and a company, as well as set up and support marketing & comms for printing specialist TS Visuals, one of the founding companies of Solar Visuals. Solar Visuals and TS Visuals are both based in Oudkarspel, in the province of North-Holland.
- Boost Solar Visuals as a product, brand and company
- Creating content and stories for social media channels and website, for both Solar Visuals and TS Visuals
- Support business development for Solar Visuals
- Website maintenance and management (Solar Visuals & TS VISuals)
- Initializing PR activities for internal and external media channels (Solar Visuals)
- Organize events and participation at fairs
- Manage mailbox and contacts, grow network.
- Align with all founding companies: UNSense/UNStudio, TSVisuals, ‘ECN, part of TNO’, and TNO
- General marcomms support for TS Visuals
- HBO-level Marketing & Communication
- Affinity with building, building materials, solar energy, sustainability, innovation, technology and design
- Good writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in CMS/ WordPress
- Social Media savvy; good understanding of content strategies, digital marketing, social media statistics to grow reach
- Capable of starting initiatives and work independently
What we offer?
Working in a small team in an innovative start up in the building business that brings together solar power, sustainability and architectural design. Growing a network in the field of architecture, design, technology, and collaborating with the other founding companies of Solar Visuals: arch tech company UNSense, architectural firm UNStudio, ECN part of TNO and TNO.
We look forward to receiving your C.V./resume and short motivation at email@example.com Please add the vacancy title to the subject in your email.